No matter where I’m travelling to or for how long I’m going, I always take with me my version of a medicine kit. Except of medicines that I know work for me I also bring some other items that might come in handy.
My kit is very small, so I usually have most of it in my bag for the convenience of using it and always having it on hand. Also, to make it this small I take out the medicines out of their boxes and bring only the amount I think is fit for a given trip.
Obviously, what I consider a necessity others might not, that’s why you should always customise people’s ideas of an ‘emergency kit’.
Below you will find a list of things that can be found in my kit.
My first aid kit:
- Cold medicine (to drink) – Apap przeziębienie
- Cold medicine (pill) – Gripex Max
- Tablets for a sore throat – Strepsils Intensive
- Painkiller of choice (I have two strengthns) – Panadol Extra & Dapaflagan Forte
- Medicine against diarrhea – Laremid
- Medicine against bladder infection – UroFuraginum
- Tablets to relieve heartburn and indigestion – Rennie
- Tribiotic – ointment used to heal small wounds (also good to put on breakouts when you don’t have anything else on hand)
- Band-Aids – different shapes and sizes
- Antibacterial hand gel / sanitizer
- Lip balm
- Nail clipper
- Nail file
- Bobby pins
- Glasses wipes (like a wet wipe soaked with alcohol to make your glasses very clean)
- Panty liners (individually packed)
- Pads / tampons
- Small bag for trash (I use dog poo bags because they take up very little space)
I hope you will find this post helpful and maybe it will inspire you to put together your own kit.
– Call me a Dreamer